Job Profile – PHP Developer
Qualification: Graduate/PG – Computer Science/IT or equivalent
Total Experience: 1-3 Years
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules and plugins
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by Back-end developers
• Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
• Ensure to resolve identified issues related with PHP development to different customers
varying from senior managers to varied technical personnel.
• Maintain and manage clear plus complete documentation.
• Write all clean object-oriented PHP as well as efficient SQL.
• Develop and deploy new features, modules and write bug free code for the web-based
• Understanding of MVC design patterns
• Hands of experience in designing complex database queries with a multi DB/table structure
• Hands on experience in Back-end technologies, such as HTML and CSS
• Understanding of Browser compatibilities and standard Compliances
• Good knowledge of open source CMS such as WordPress, Joomla, Drupal etc will be an added
Convergence Services - HRMS
Computer and Information Technology
Mumbai , India, Asia