Open Source Offerings
What is Joomla!
Joomla! is an open-source content management system that enables building dynamic websites and other powerful online applications. Joomla is written in PHP, driven by a backend MySQL database. It uses objected-oriented programming techniques and software design pattern. The ease-of-use and extensibility have made Joomla! the most popular website software available. With Joomla!, you can add content that can be anything from simple text, photos, music, video, to documents. Even if a person is not tech savvy he can still manage Joomla! as this open source CMS is highly user-friendly. Worldwide people use Joomla! to power their websites and take their business to next level..
We, at Convergence, harness the potential of Joomla! and give our clients superior, on-time services. We have professionals who have years of expertise working on Joomla! that helps you and your business grow multi-fold.
Benefits of Joomla!
- Database-driven site engines help separate content from code and design
- Article content can be added by contributing authors
- Browser uploads of images to your own library for use anywhere in the site
- Runs on Linux, Windows, FreeBSD, MacOSX server, Solaris and AIX
- Fully customizable layouts–thousands of templates to choose from
- Dynamic Forum, Poll, voting booth for on-the-spot results
Who should go for Joomla!
Joomla can be used by SMEs, Corporates, NGOs, Communities, Schools, Churches, Government Organization, Online Media, etc.